Saturday, March 19, 2011

Go Baby Go!

Don't you love buying all the fabrics you've selected for your quilt?  Reading your pattern and ensuring you know exactly what you need to do, and getting all your measurements straight in your head?  And if you're like me, you run your hand lovingly across the fabrics and dream about how everything is going to look once you've got everything completed.  Do you dread making that first cut into the fabric.  Or am I the only one?  I always hate making that first cut.  I don't know why.  I've wondered about it, and I finally decided I think the fabric is so beautiful as one large piece.  And I know once it's been sewn into the quilt top in whatever wonderful design I've decided on, that it's going to be beautiful as part of a much larger piece.  But I still postpone cutting the fabric.  And truthfully, cutting the fabrics is my least favorite part of making a quilt.  That's why I like buying pre-cut fabrics. 

Well, if I had one of these these, do you think it would be easier?  Do you think I could make the plunge and just cut the darn fabric and get on with it?  I think it would.  And maybe you would too.  So...to make a long story short...go visit Katrina and take a chance on winning this Go Baby! machine and 3 dies of your choice.  Good luck!


1 comment:

Katrina said...

Thank you for sharing my Give-Away!! the Go! is an absolutely amazing machine and I love mine!